Now, let me start off by saying I have never been to Nashville - although the opportunity has arose the past two summers, I unfortunately had to stick around these parts.
But whenever I am in downtown Edmonton, and I see these signs, it reminds me of pictures I have seen of Nashville.
And since Nashville is known for it's music, I thought i would take that as my segue into this music related post and share with you guys some of the music I have been listening to this past month !
1. Coldplay ft. Beyonce - Hymn For The Weekend
2. This Is What You came For - Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna
3. Something To Say - Loud Luxury
4. Not Nice - Party Next Door
5. Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine
6. To You Alone - Tom Rosenthal
7. Run Up - Major Lazer Ft. Party Next Door & Nicki Minaj
8. Show Me Love - Sam Feldt ( Edx's Indian Summer Remix )
9. Shape Of you - Ed Sheeran ( Jack Wins Remix )
10. This Town - Niall Horan
11. Savage - Whethan ( Feat Flux Pavillion )
12. Nobody Else - Dusky
13. Pony - Patrick Lentz
14. Castle On The Hill ( Cover ) - Kathleen Nguyen
15. Paris ( Cover ) - Paul Woida
I totally need new suggestions now ! So please let me know what you are currently listening too !