I thought today would be the perfect moment to "reintroduce" myself, especially since there are over 43K of you following me on this journey called life lately. ( that literally sounded so corny, but hey, i'm going with it ).
I'm taking it easy this Sunday morning, and I thought I would share a few facts about myself, since most of y'all don't know me personally - and how can you form a deeper relationship with someone, if you don't even know who they are ?
So - here are 10 semi random facts, you may not have known about me.
1. I mainly listen to podcasts or audiobooks in my down time.
I am actually not one of those people who need to have music, or the TV going in the background, I REALLY enjoy the silence. However, most of the time you can find me listening to a podcast, and about once a month I will snipe an audiobook.
Here are some of the podcasts that I listen to :
- The Art Of Charm
- The Skinny Confidential
- Beauty and The Vlog
- Foundr Magazine Podcast
- The Village Church Sermons
- Church On The Move
- Elevation Church Podcast
- Stuff They Don't Want You To Know
- Zoe Church LA
- Stuff Mom Never Told You
- Filler - A Creative Industries Podcast
- Inside Shakeology Podcast
- Bethel Church Sermon Of The Week
- Vous Church
- Millwoods Assembly Changepoint Services
- The School Of Greatness
- Stuff You Missed In History Class
- Stuff You Should Know
- Fresh Life Church
- Reality Santa Barbara
- The Chalene Show
- Build Your Tribe
- The CIty Church
- The Project - Messages
- Celebration Church Audio Podcast
- Brian Houston Podcast
- Hillsong Church London
- Team Beachbody Coach Podcast
2. I am extremely introverted, although I am not shy. Honestly, I just love my alone time SO incredibly much. When I am around people, I am funny ( or so I think ), outgoing, jovial. But let me tell ya, everything in my body is telling me that it's time to go home.
3. I've got two dogs, their names are Charlie & Lola. Charlie is a chocolate brown Pomeranian, who test my patience hourly. Honestly, he has been such a challenge, and has made me reconsider ever having a pet again. And Lola, is literally an angel sent down from God, and is THEE best dog ever.
4. I've got two brothers, one whom is 26, and the other one who is 6!
5. If you didn't assume by some of the content I listen to in my podcasts, I am a Christian.
6. I am the big 3-0 !
7. I eat my pizza with a knife and fork. #SoPosh. LOL, Not really, I just have a thing about not wanting to get my hands dirty.
8. I am a super structured and regimented person. It may take me a while to adapt a new 'thing' into my life, but once i am there, and its factored in. It's a habit thats super hard to be broken.
9. Sunday's, although long, are my hands down, favourite day of the week !
10. I am still trying to figure out what I am going to "be" when I am grown up. 1. I don't feel grown up yet. 2. I feel like when you are good at a few things in life, it's hard to really narrow down WHAT exactly you are supposed to be focusing all your time and energy into. I think I know what I am supposed to DO with my life. But not necessarily the avenue's of getting there.
But hey, I guess thats all in the FUN of this thing that we call life.
If you are reading this, I would LOVE if you left a comment letting me know a fact about YOU.
Happy Sunday !!
Photo's by: Etoroma Creative